My Gaming Journey: The Origin of Aceboy661

I came up with my gamer tag "aceboy661" because of my tendency to clutch out games, wiping out the whole team, especially in Call of Duty. There's something satisfying about being the last one standing, and I've honed my skills over the years to become a formidable opponent

First Game Ever Played: Mario Kart

My first game ever played was Mario Kart on Nintendo 64. I remember the excitement of racing as Mario, Luigi, or Princess Peach, and the thrill of throwing shells at my opponents. Little did I know, this was just the beginning of my gaming journey.

Gaming History

I've played a wide range of games over the years, including Call of Duty: MW3 (2011), NBA 2K11, Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi, and many more (too many to count, honestly!). I've been playing games since the Super Nintendo era, and my favorite genre is FPS. There's something about the fast-paced action and strategic gameplay that keeps me coming back for more.


My Gaming Story

Growing up, I had the best time playing games with my friends. We'd have controller rotations, playing Street Fighters and Mash Brothers, and it was the best feeling. We'd trash talk and tease each other, but it was all in good fun. My uncle was the one who really got me into gaming, though. He was super competitive, and playing against him made me want to beat him even more. (He was really good at Street Fighters, and it was frustrating, but it made me want to improve!)


The Games That Made Me Feel Worse

Street Fighters was one of the games that made me feel worse, though. I just couldn't beat my uncle, no matter how hard I tried. He'd always tease me during the game sessions, and it made me want to improve even more. But it was all in good fun, and it made me a better gamer in the end.


The Game I Was Best At
Call of Duty is the game I was best at, hands down. I spent hours playing multiplayer, honing my skills and learning the maps inside and out. I was the one my friends would call on when they needed a teammate, and I never let them down.

Favorite Game

One of the most popular FPS games of all time is the Call of Duty series, which has sold millions of copies worldwide. In these games, players take on the role of soldiers in various conflicts and missions, utilizing an arsenal of weapons to defeat their enemies. The fast-paced action and intense firefights make for an adrenaline-pumping gaming experience that keeps players on the edge of their seats.
First person shooter games, also known as FPS games, have been a staple in the world of video gaming for decades. These games put players in the shoes of the main character, giving them a first-person perspective as they navigate through the game world and battle enemies.

I stream because I want to show that gaming is still cool, not just for the frame and the money. I want to share my passion with others and have a good time. I love connecting with my viewers and building a community of like-minded gamers. It's a great feeling to know that I'm not alone in my passion for gaming.

In the next five years, I don't have any specific plans, but I just want to be in a better space than I am right now. I'll play it out and try new things! Maybe I'll try streaming different games, or maybe I'll start a YouTube channel. The possibilities are endless, and I'm excited to see where my gaming journey takes me next.


Thanks for reading my story! If you're a fellow gamer or just starting out, let's connect and share our gaming adventures together!


Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Zombies: A Thrilling Co-op Experience


Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Zombies is a first-person shooter co-op mode where players fight against hordes of undead zombies. Developed by Treyarch, this mode is part of the Call of Duty Black Ops 2 game and offers a unique and thrilling experience

Key Features:

- Co-op gameplay for up to 4 players
- Various playable characters and customization options
- New and improved zombie AI and abilities
- New weapons and equipment to fight against zombies
- Challenging Easter eggs and side quest
Players must work together to survive against waves of zombies, completing objectives and progressing through levels. The mode features various playable characters, each with unique abilities and customization options. New zombie types and AI behaviors require players to adapt and strategize to succeed.

Conclusion:

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Zombies offers a fun and challenging co-op experience for fans of the franchise and zombie games. With its engaging gameplay and variety of playable characters and weapons, it's a must-play for those looking for a thrilling multiplayer experience



Mortal Kombat, a iconic fighting game franchise, has been thrilling gamers for over three decades with its intense action, gruesome finishing moves, and rich storytelling. Created by Ed Boon and John Tobias, the series has evolved from a bloody arcade sensation to a global phenomenon, spanning numerous games, films, and other media.

Mortal Kombat takes place in a world where warriors from different realms, including Earth, Outworld, and Netherrealm, engage in a brutal tournament to determine the fate of the universe. The series follows characters like Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Raiden as they battle against the forces of evil, led by the powerful sorcerer Shang Tsung and the emperor of Outworld, Shao Kahn.
Gameplay and Features

- Fast-paced and intense combat
- Gruesome and creative finishing moves (Fatality)
- Variety of playable characters with unique abilities
- Rich storyline and cinematic cutscenes
- Multiplayer modes, including online play

Characters Some of the most iconic characters in the Mortal Kombat universe include: - Scorpion (Hanzo Hasashi) - Sub-Zero (Bi-Han and Kuai Liang) - Raiden (God of Thunder) - Liu Kang (Chosen One) - Johnny Cage (Hollywood actor) - Sonya Blade (Colonel of the Earthrealm warriors) - Kano (Red Dragon leader) - Goro (Shokan prince)

Mortal Kombat is a gaming legacy that continues to thrill and entertain gamers. With its rich storyline, intense gameplay, and gruesome finishing moves, the series remains a must-play experience for fighting game fans and gamers alike. So, prepare to enter the Mortal Kombat tournament and fight for the fate of the universe!

Join us in celebrating aceboy661" as our STREAMER OF THE WEEK and immerse yourself in the captivating world of ONCE HUMAN through his engaging streams. Followaceboy661" on his journey and prepare for an adventure like no other! Click on the link, follow, and subscribe to get notified anytime aceboy661" goes Live. https://twitch.tv/aceboy661














Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post