My Gaming Journey: From Arcades to Streaming


Introduction:
Hi, I'm 7hephoeniX, an avid and casual gamer who's been playing games since I was a young kid. I never had a console growing up, but that didn't stop me from enjoying games at arcades and friends' houses. In this post, I'll share my gaming journey, from my first game to my current streaming adventures.
My first game was Space Invaders in the arcades back in the 1980s. Later, I played on a Commodore 128/64, which my father bought in the late 1980s. I enjoyed playing Castle Wolfenstein with my brother. When I moved out, I bought my first console, a PlayStation, and played Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver.
Over the years, I've played hundreds of games across various genres. My favorite game is Battlefield, but I also enjoy Call of Duty, Fortnite, Mortal Kombat, and Need for Speed. I've played on different consoles and PCs, including a self-built desktop PC in the early 2000s.

Streaming Journey:

I started streaming to create a welcoming community where people can enjoy games and family without bullying or degradation. I want my son, an aspiring esports player, to see that gaming is about having fun and being a good sport. I hope to stream full-time and enjoy quality time with my family.

Gaming Philosophy:

I believe gaming is about enjoying life and having fun. I've learned that life is short, and we should cherish our time with family and friends. I want my streaming channel to be a place where people can come together and share their passion for gaming.

Conclusion:

That's my gaming journey so far. From arcades to streaming, I've come a long way, and I'm excited to see what the future holds. Join me on my streaming adventures, and let's have some fun!




Battlefield is a first-person shooter (FPS) video game series developed by EA DICE, known for its intense action, vast multiplayer modes, and realistic graphics.

The series began in 2002 with Battlefield 1942, set during World War II. Since then, the series has grown to include various titles, such as Battlefield Vietnam, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, and Battlefield 1, each with its unique setting and gameplay mechanics.
- Large-scale multiplayer battles with up to 64 players
- Variety of vehicles, including tanks, planes, and helicopters
- Destructible environments and dynamic weather conditions
- Various game modes, including Conquest, Domination, and Operations
- Realistic graphics and sound design
- Immersive single-player campaigns
- Robust multiplayer mode with various playable classes and customization options
- Regular updates with new content and events
Battlefield is a must-play FPS series for anyone who loves action-packed gameplay, large-scale multiplayer battles, and realistic graphics. Join the fight and experience the ultimate FPS experience!


Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Zombies is a first-person shooter co-op mode where players fight against hordes of undead zombies. Developed by Treyarch, this mode is part of the Call of Duty Black Ops 2 game and offers a unique and thrilling experience.
- Co-op gameplay for up to 4 players
- Various playable characters and customization options
- New and improved zombie AI and abilities
- New weapons and equipment to fight against zombies
- Challenging Easter eggs and side quests
Players must work together to survive against waves of zombies, completing objectives and progressing through levels. The mode features various playable characters, each with unique abilities and customization options. New zombie types and AI behaviors require players to adapt and strategize to succeed.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Zombies offers a fun and challenging co-op experience for fans of the franchise and zombie games. With its engaging gameplay and variety of playable characters and weapons, it's a must-play for those looking for a thrilling multiplayer experience.

Mortal Kombat: The Ultimate Fighting Experience
Mortal Kombat, a iconic fighting game franchise, has been thrilling gamers for over three decades with its intense action, gruesome finishing moves, and rich storytelling. Created by Ed Boon and John Tobias, the series has evolved from a bloody arcade sensation to a global phenomenon, spanning numerous games, films, and other media.

Mortal Kombat takes place in a world where warriors from different realms, including Earth, Outworld, and Netherrealm, engage in a brutal tournament to determine the fate of the universe. The series follows characters like Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Raiden as they battle against the forces of evil, led by the powerful sorcerer Shang Tsung and the emperor of Outworld, Shao Kahn.
Gameplay and Features

- Fast-paced and intense combat
- Gruesome and creative finishing moves (Fatality)
- Variety of playable characters with unique abilities
- Rich storyline and cinematic cutscenes
- Multiplayer modes, including online play


- Scorpion (Hanzo Hasashi)
- Sub-Zero (Bi-Han and Kuai Liang)
- Raiden (God of Thunder)
- Liu Kang (Chosen One)
- Johnny Cage (Hollywood actor)
- Sonya Blade (Colonel of the Earthrealm warriors)
- Kano (Red Dragon leader)
- Goro (Shokan prince)

Mortal Kombat is a gaming legacy that continues to thrill and entertain gamers. With its rich storyline, intense gameplay, and gruesome finishing moves, the series remains a must-play experience for fighting game fans and gamers alike. So, prepare to enter the Mortal Kombat tournament and fight for the fate of the universe!


Get ready to put the pedal to the metal with Need for Speed, the iconic racing franchise that's fueled by adrenaline and speed. From the streets of underground racing to the high-stakes world of professional motorsports, Need for Speed delivers a driving experience like no other.
Build your dream ride from the ground up, fine-tuning every detail to make it a speed machine. Take on rivals and cops in heart-pumping races, and prove your skills in high-octane events. With each victory, upgrade and customize your car to take on even tougher challenges.

Join a community of drivers who live for the rush of the ride. Share your creations, show off your skills, and take on the best of the best in the Need for Speed universe.


Join us in celebrating 7hephoeniX as our STREAMER OF THE WEEK and immerse yourself in the captivating world of ONCE HUMAN through his engaging streams. Follow 7hephoeniX on his journey and prepare for an adventure like no other! Click on the link, follow, and subscribe to get notified anytime 7hephoeniX goes Live. https://www.twitch.tv/7hephoenix




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post